Where can i put a verify code (affiliate or google webmastertoos or analytics)

Aanbieding

Question

24 answers to this question

I bought Custom HTML Block and entered the html code from the affiliate site, still i cannot verify the website.

I have tried anything now, edit index.php in all off the directory's , upload the verify files, and bought the module.

Anybody ?? one idee ?? 

There is no free HTML box module for the cloud. 

no, it is, for example, here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/189039-module-html-box-for-free/

it works with prestashop cloud, module is positively verified by prestashop (added addon to free modules list on addons prestashop store)

I bought Custom HTML Block and entered the html code from the affiliate site, still i cannot verify the website.

I have tried anything now, edit index.php in all off the directory's , upload the verify files, and bought the module.

Anybody ?? one idee ?? 

code you entered appears in front office?

• Like 1

Hi vekia,

I searched html box module and I didn't find it on addons.pretashop.com, so I guessed same as Aanbieding, that this module is not compatible with PS Cloud.

Now, you taught that this free module works with PS Cloud because "the module is positively verified by prestashop (added addon to free modules list on addons prestashop store)".

My question is where can we know this information? Where can we read a list of all the "positively verified by prestashop" modules which are not in addons.prestashop.com but work with PS Cloud?

Thanks.

Hello Vekia,

Problem solved with HTML BOX you put the link for, thanks for that.

I had first searched in the modules on the prestashop site with a filter on the cloud version, when you search this way you cannot find this module.

Only the one i pais for an that one dus not work.

So thanks, 

Can someone please explain what happened? 

To verify my domain with Google, I need to put the html-file that was generated in my website at www.mydomain.com/thefilefromgooglehere.html

I have FTP access to my Prestashop Cloud store, but I don't know where to put the f.html file in order for it to show up on my store.

Can someone please explain in detail?

Thanks Pevank01!

At first I didn't notice that there were alternative ways of verifying the domain in the Google webmaster tools, so I was trying to find somewhere to put the .html file that was generated. After realizing that you could use html meta-tags intead, I then used HTML box to put the HTML code in the header.

Domain is now verified :)

Verrify-code could be added as TXT-line also to your domain. If you bought a domain, you certainly have access to the DNS-Panel. on the TXT line you can also add the verfy-code Google is providing. This have the advantage, that if Google changes something on verification you don't need to make any changes, cause txt don't have changes, but html-verify-code had already several changes these past 5 years.

especially for cloud:  has anyone tried the "editorial" module for the front page, it should have a view source button on the editor.  You only need to use it for a moment to verify then you can turn it off.  I have not tried it, but it is on the front page and should work in theory.  (meta tags verify method)

Edited by David Eschmeyer (see edit history)

especially for cloud:  has anyone tried the "editorial" module for the front page, it should have a view source button on the editor.  You only need to use it for a moment to verify then you can turn it off.  I have not tried it, but it is on the front page and should work in theory.  (meta tags verify method)

Sorry, but I cannot rid the connection of your topic with the google analytics module. "editorial" is for to add own text on first page, like introduction to your shop.

how about leave the editorial on then and if it takes up any room set the div to 1 pixel high or something? 

Google does indeed need the tags left in if you go the tag method... good call.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35659?hl=en

another way:  you can always just edit the tpl for header or footer and hard code them as well.  You need to ftp in to do that.

no, it is, for example, here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/189039-module-html-box-for-free/

it works with prestashop cloud, module is positively verified by prestashop (added addon to free modules list on addons prestashop store)

code you entered appears in front office?

Hello I use prestashop cloud but I can not find the module on the addons prestashop store, do you have the link for that module? I'd really like to have that module so I can verify the site with Google and Alexa. Thanks!!