Error Message installing module + Never getting answer from the developper

deal2score

Hi there,

In October 2014 I installed Prestashop and bought a module. However, due to an error I could not install the module and use Presta properly. I sent that time two messages to the developper, which were never responded. At that time I looked for someone to help me out, which was partially with succes.

However, when installing the module I still get below error for which I contacted AGAIN the developper on 21st of December 2014 and on 20th of January 2015, and guess what? Again no reply! If i knew there would be no support of all, I would not buy/use it at all!

Still, I would give it a last try, maybe someone of you knows what to do with below error message?

===========================================================================

Property Tab->name is empty
at line 887 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

882.                 $message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);
883.                 if ($message !== true)
884.                 {
885.                     if ($die)
886.                         throw new PrestaShopException($message);
887.                     return $error_return ? $message : false;
888.                 }
889.             }
890.         }

=======================================================================================================

All I understood from my research on Google that it has something to do with importing a language? I checked it many times, and there should be no problem, however, am not that technical unfortunately.

Hopefully someone able to help me out please????

Thank you all in advance!

Hello deal2score,

Thank you for this. I will take a look into your order and come back to you as soon as I have more infos! 

Edit: I saw that the developer contacted you on the 17/10, 3 days after your 1st message, asking you your ftp access and more information, but you didn't reply to his request. Did you also make sure that the version of the module you bought is compatible with your PrestaShop version ?

Yes and I replied that time by contact form again and never received a reply. For that reason I solved that time the problem myself, and even changed the host server.

However, for now I have a different problem. I think in your same system you can see I contacted on the 21st of December and again on 20 January, and until now I got NO reply!!!!

And yes the version of the module is compatible with the Presta version I have.