different background for each page

Hi all,

I'm working on the Prestashop standard theme. I was wondering if it's possible to have a different background in each page of the website. I understand it's possible to modify the CSS to have specific colours in body/header/footer/etc. However ideally I would like to have something like:

shoes > pink background

t-shirts > image.jpg

belts > blue background

and so on. I'd be even better if it was possible to have a different colour for some specific product pages.

Thanks in advance for your help.

It is possible but depending on amount of products could be too much to add different color/image to each product.

But it can be done by products and by category. For example if you view source of product page you will see 

<body id="product" class="product product-1 product-faded-short-sleeve-tshirts category-5 category-tshirts hide-left-column hide-right-column lang_en">

there you have few classes that could help, product-1 is with ID , product-faded-short-sleeve-tshirts with friendly-url and similat to categories classes : category-5 category-tshirts. So you can style like this

body#product.product-1 {background: pink}

body#product.product-faded-short-sleeve-tshirts {background: url('../img/product-bg.jpg')}

body#product.category-tshirts {background: blue}
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...