Configuring smartblog

Hello, I have installed smartblog because I thought it was the best solution for inserting a blog in the store without modify or adapt anything. But the fact is that the appearance of the last 4 posts is horrible. How could I change it? Besides, I have inserted two videos from youtube using iframe as I do in the products and they are not shown. Any help or some other blog solution like this that suits better?

www.rocaynieve.com

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hola, yo utilizo  PrestaShop ™ 1.5.6.0  y el modulo no busque muy Funciona, los posteriores aparecen uno Debajo del Otro quedando muy feos y ocupando Mucho Espacio. Hay solucion Alguna?

Segun la guia debiera aparecer como en la foto, y ami me aparece igual que al amigo "mgo3" en su web.

image_14.png

Slds,

Edited by luchonik (see edit history)

hola, Karcsixyz

por favor cambie estas clases se va a resolver su problema. en esta ubicación
n  modules\smartbloghomelatestnews\views\templates\front\smartblog_latest_news.tpl

sdsblog-box-content
a
row-fluid

también

col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3

a

span4

si alguien necesita ayuda, me informen.

Hola, hice la modificación y ya se ubico bien los post, pero el cuadro de post no se ve igual que en la guia.

Vista del modulo segun la guia

image_14.png

Vista del modulo en mi web

smartblog2-1205874.jpg

La fecha y horario se ve mail. Otro problema es que cuando activo el modulo se cambia el color del fondo de los titulos de novedades como se puede ver en la image adjunta.

Saludos,

luchonik

el principal problema es taht clase título título de la clase de su partido tema smartblog que es simillar en 1.6 prestashop . pero su lugar muestran de manera diferente.

Por favor, copie el css de módulo y pasado en  themes\mythemes\css\modules\smartblog  dentro y editar las clases se resolverá el problema .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

we have just installed SmartBlogModule and have just made our first blog - but it is quite long and it does not all display on the page.  It is cut off about about three paragraphs (with comment, box underneath).

How can I extend the size of the display area please - as I want to write longer blogs.

HI,

thanks for the reply.  On the home page, where the blogs are displayed.  I thought that I would be able to put as much information in there as I like and the user would simply have to scroll down - however, it appears limited to only a few paragraphs before nothing else is displayed except the viewers comment box (es)

if you edit bellow template file and altery short description to content it will bring the full text

modules\smartbloghomelatestnews\views\templates\front\smartblog_latest_news.tpl

{$post.short_description|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

to 

{$post.content|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I have the same problem as the post befor, my blog post show on the homepage but they look quite scrambled, i have:

-changed the number of post to 3 then to 4, and still not working.

-I changed- modules\smartbloghomelatestnews\views\templates\front\smartblog_latest_news.tpl

sdsblog-box-content
to
row-fluid

And
col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3
to
span4

and nothing.....Do you think you can help me? my url is: http://www.jpwigs.mcneilsjewellers.co.uk/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I am using smartblog module with prestashop 1.6.0.14

My Problem is:

I am uploading same size images like in default sample posts, they are 810x541. My images are resized and on homepage shown as small images. When I move to blog post there it is shown in normal size.

I have set 2 posts and 3 posts for latest posts module but did not help.

thank you.

Edited by kunefe (see edit history)

Why google webmaster tools show me Redirected in Fetch as Google when i want to crawl manualy blog page?

My domain works with SSL. How to disable SSL for blog pages?

Which version of smartblog you are using.Can you please told me. Are you using last release , if yes you are disable the canonical redirect option

@smartdatasoft I have tried this before already. I check the image size on server under smartblog\images

in tpl I see home-default-small is used and image size is same as sample posts of blog.

But even after clearing cache, the image is still shown smaller then sample post image.

Clearing cache takes effect, I change some other things and it is updated.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...