no products after domain change

Hi

I wanted to migrate a shop to another server so I set the shop up on the new server under a spare domain name. The shop was originally on 1.4 so I upgraded it to 1.6 and then solved any issues from there. After several months testing I decided to perform the live migration and backed up the DB from the old site as it had new customers signed up. I changed the domain name from the old site to the new site and I then imported the DB to the new site using PHPMyAdmin.

After the update was done the shop would not work. I only got what looked like a mobile site with no products. I tried going into SEO and URL and refreshed the .htaccess file in there but I noticed that in that page of the admin interface I had a MySQL error.  I turned on error reporting and got the following in the FO:

"Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'module_shop.enable_device' in 'on clause'<br /><br /><pre>SELECT h.`name` as hook, m.`id_module`, h.`id_hook`, m.`name` as module, h.`live_edit` FROM `ps_module` m INNER JOIN ps_module_shop module_shop ON (module_shop.id_module = m.id_module AND module_shop.id_shop = 1 AND module_shop.enable_device & 1) INNER JOIN `ps_module_shop` ms ON ms.`id_module` = m.`id_module` INNER JOIN `ps_hook_module` hm ON hm.`id_module` = m.`id_module` INNER JOIN `ps_hook` h ON hm.`id_hook` = h.`id_hook` LEFT JOIN `ps_module_group` `mg` ON mg.`id_module` = m.`id_module` WHERE (h.name != "displayPayment") AND (hm.id_shop = 1) AND (mg.id_shop = 1 AND mg.`id_group` IN (1)) GROUP BY hm.id_hook, hm.id_module ORDER BY hm.`position` </pre> thrown in /home/blackber/public_html/classes/db/Db.phpon line 635"

I cannot get into the BO either now, but this may be because error reporting is on.

Please help!

Thanks Nemo

I tried that but I then got other errors, which were also DB related. I went back to the old site, with the latest sales and copied it to a local machine then did a manual upgrade. Once this was done I exported the DB and re-created on the new live site alongside the existing DB (didn't want to write over the other DB in case of problems) I then changed the details over in the DB settings and it worked!

MM