How to show all pagination?

Hello,

I need to show all page numbers in pagination. Now only upto 3 pages are shown. You can check in this link: http://pureclothings.com/en/7-dresses . Here's I've products in 4 pages and I need to show all page numbers as 1, 2, 3, 4. When I go to 3rd page, then only all pages shows up. How to fix this?

Hope to get help from the community.

Although I am using 1.4.6.2, the same program and code can change the number of links... It looks like your using 1.6*. Find the program: /classes/controller/FrontController.php (1.6*) or /classes/FrontController.php(1.4.6.2). Search for $range = 2; /* how many pages around page selected */

You can set that to a much higher number. For anyone using 1.4.6.2, if the sting of page links is too long, it will run into your 'items per page' selector box. :)

There is one other file that uses the same line /modules/blocklayered.php (same location either version). I am not sure what that program does, but I did not alter it, and the change in FrontController.php has modified all my pagination results.

please show us pagination.tpl file contents

Who are you asking for this file?? If you are asking me, being the last entry here, I did not change my pagination.tpl file at all. I am using the original file as it was. I am guessing you are asking someone else because my last entry did not mention anything about changing the pagination.tpl file.

please show us pagination.tpl file contents

{*
* 2007-2011 PrestaShop
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to [email protected] so we can send you a copy immediately.
* DISCLAIMER
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.
*  @author PrestaShop SA <[email protected]>
*  @copyright  2007-2011 PrestaShop SA
*  @version  Release: $Revision: 9939 $
*  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
*  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
*}

{if isset($no_follow) AND $no_follow}
{assign var='no_follow_text' value='rel="nofollow"'}
{else}
{assign var='no_follow_text' value=''}
{/if}

{if isset($p) AND $p}
{if isset($smarty.get.id_category) && $smarty.get.id_category && isset($category)}
{if !isset($current_url)}
{assign var='requestPage' value=$link->getPaginationLink('category', $category, false, false, true, false)}
{else}
{assign var='requestPage' value=$current_url}
{/if}
{assign var='requestNb' value=$link->getPaginationLink('category', $category, true, false, false, true)}
{elseif isset($smarty.get.id_manufacturer) && $smarty.get.id_manufacturer && isset($manufacturer)}
{assign var='requestPage' value=$link->getPaginationLink('manufacturer', $manufacturer, false, false, true, false)}
{assign var='requestNb' value=$link->getPaginationLink('manufacturer', $manufacturer, true, false, false, true)}
{elseif isset($smarty.get.id_supplier) && $smarty.get.id_supplier && isset($supplier)}
{assign var='requestPage' value=$link->getPaginationLink('supplier', $supplier, false, false, true, false)}
{assign var='requestNb' value=$link->getPaginationLink('supplier', $supplier, true, false, false, true)}
{else}
{assign var='requestPage' value=$link->getPaginationLink(false, false, false, false, true, false)}
{assign var='requestNb' value=$link->getPaginationLink(false, false, true, false, false, true)}
{/if}
<!-- Pagination -->
<div id="pagination" class="pagination">
{if $start!=$stop}
<ul class="pagination">
{if $p != 1}
{assign var='p_previous' value=$p-1}
<li id="pagination_previous"><a {$no_follow_text} href="{$link->goPage($requestPage, $p_previous)}">« {l s='Previous'}</a></li>
{else}
<li id="pagination_previous" class="disabled"><span>« {l s='Previous'}</span></li>
{/if}
{if $start>3}
<li><a {$no_follow_text}  href="{$link->goPage($requestPage, 1)}">1</a></li>
<li class="truncate">...</li>
{/if}
{section name=pagination start=$start loop=$stop+1 step=1}
{if $p == $smarty.section.pagination.index}
<li class="current"><span>{$p|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</span></li>
{else}
<li><a {$no_follow_text} href="{$link->goPage($requestPage, $smarty.section.pagination.index)}">{$smarty.section.pagination.index|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</a></li>
{/if}
{/section}
{if $pages_nb>$stop+2}
<li class="truncate">...</li>
<li><a href="{$link->goPage($requestPage, $pages_nb)}">{$pages_nb|intval}</a></li>
{/if}
{if $pages_nb > 1 AND $p != $pages_nb}
{assign var='p_next' value=$p+1}
<li id="pagination_next"><a {$no_follow_text} href="{$link->goPage($requestPage, $p_next)}">{l s='Next'} »</a></li>
{else}
<li id="pagination_next" class="disabled"><span>{l s='Next'} »</span></li>
{/if}
</ul>
{/if}
{if $nb_products > $products_per_page}
<form action="{if !is_array($requestNb)}{$requestNb}{else}{$requestNb.requestUrl}{/if}" method="get" class="pagination">
<p>
{if isset($search_query) AND $search_query}<input type="hidden" name="search_query" value="{$search_query|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />{/if}
{if isset($tag) AND $tag AND !is_array($tag)}<input type="hidden" name="tag" value="{$tag|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />{/if}
<input type="submit" class="button_mini" value="{l s='OK'}" />
<label for="nb_item">{l s='items:'}</label>
<select name="n" id="nb_item">
{assign var="lastnValue" value="0"}
{foreach from=$nArray item=nValue}
{if $lastnValue <= $nb_products}
<option value="{$nValue|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" {if $n == $nValue}selected="selected"{/if}>{$nValue|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</option>
{/if}
{assign var="lastnValue" value=$nValue}
{/foreach}
</select>
{if is_array($requestNb)}
{foreach from=$requestNb item=requestValue key=requestKey}
{if $requestKey != 'requestUrl'}
<input type="hidden" name="{$requestKey|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" value="{$requestValue|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />
{/if}
{/foreach}
{/if}
</p>
</form>
{/if}
</div>
<!-- /Pagination -->
{/if}