Issues with ecommy date picker module

Hi everyone

I recently installed the ecommy datepicker module and it seemed to work fine, it shows up in the product page and allows me to pick a date/time, but when I add to cart, there is no date/time displayed.  When I try to go through the checkout procedure, I get the following error, which kills me whole front-end.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getLastProduct() on a non-object in /home/natural/public_html/modules/eydatepickerproduct/eydatepickerproduct.php on line 273

If I clear out my browsers cache/history and reload the main page, sometimes I can get the store to come back, but the error happens again as soon as I try to go through the cart.  So it seems that the module is not saving the date selection to the database at all and is causing an error.

Can anyone help?  I provided the site login to the developer at ecommy.com but he doesn't seem to be responding anymore.  I need to get this resolved so I can get my store launched.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Yes, I submitted a ticket and he asked for my login info, which I provided, but I haven't heard back in days and the support system on his website is down and no longer working.  I'm under pressure to complete this project and need to figure out how to get this module working.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

mahones

Did you ever get a reply from the developer? I am looking at buying this module and an entire Prestahop installation will depend on whether it works correctly. No point in building this site in Prestashpo if I don't have a date picker with this type of funcitonality. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know how you got on.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Same here, bought it, had problems with it, opened a ticket on their ticket thing. I even went back twice to leave messages but they NEVER heard anything back from them. 

The plugin seems to work fine but then I got all sorts of weird behavior. For instance, I'm getting orders with a delivery date for the same day past the configured cut-off time! I'm getting order without the required delivery time... and so on.

Needless to say, these problems are imposing an overhead on my client who has to deal with this unexpected, seemingly random, orders and is causing some customers to get really angry. 

I strongly advice against using this plugin. I wouldn't even use it for free.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

It seems it's buggy all the way. We also faced several glitches and some of them aren´t solved.

Also sent countless mails and posted tickets on their system but no answer.

From being buggy when changing from a valid zip code to an invalid scrambled the delivery table to not blocking the holidays in the clients view with some other issues in the middle.

All has happened, which is sad because they have a unique module that no one else has or does what this one does.

Maybe some of you guys got issues sorted out.

Until then don´t get this module.

Regards

• 1 month later...

I've purchased this module days ago for second time, the first time was last year but in the last version he has added the "filter by carrier" feature, so I bought it again.

I confirm too that the module DONT work, it has many bugs, and definitely its not ready to run with multishop, it just save the data without any id_shop associated, so there is not way to make it run on frontend, at least configuring it from backend.

After spending many hours analyzing the code, I have corrected most of the problems, most of them "harcoding" the code and filling the database fields directly, but still it does not fulfill some of its objectives. Anyway, if anyone has any problems you can contact me and I can help to correct the code.

I tried to communicate with the seller of the module but he does not respond the tickets, and seeing their activity in this forum, many months have passed since the last time he was connected.

Apparently he is no longer working on it, but yes, his website (www.ecommy.com) has the form of payment active   :rolleyes: