Blank pages problem

Jacopo

Hi all,

I'facing this problem on my shop www.belee.it:

Everything seems ok, but after some day some pages began to become blank.

The page simply doesn't load and I see a bank page.

To solve this I have, from BO, to deactivate-save-reactivate-caching  ìfunctions.

After this everything works fine.

But this is very complicated, as you can imagine?

Any advice?

Thank you

Hi all,

I'facing this problem on my shop www.belee.it:

Everything seems ok, but after some day some pages began to become blank.

The page simply doesn't load and I see a bank page.

To solve this I have, from BO, to deactivate-save-reactivate-caching  ìfunctions.

After this everything works fine.

But this is very complicated, as you can imagine?

Any advice?

Thank you

hello

what's goin on in your case? have you followed dioniz suggestion above?

• 4 weeks later...

I too am using prestashop 1.6.0.9 & since updating from the previous version, when some of my customers "sign in" to make a purchase, they get a blank front office screen.

The only way they can view the front office again is for me to "disable" the customer. They can once again view the content but can't make purchases as "sign in" is required.

At 1st I thought it was the paypal module but when I disabled it & used the the "Create An Account" or "Already Registered" the front office still goes black for myself and other customers.

I've rolled back to previous back ups' but I still have this issue and it's becoming very frustrating now.

Can anyone at all help?

I too am using prestashop 1.6.0.9 & since updating from the previous version, when some of my customers "sign in" to make a purchase, they get a blank front office screen.

The only way they can view the front office again is for me to "disable" the customer. They can once again view the content but can't make purchases as "sign in" is required.

At 1st I thought it was the paypal module but when I disabled it & used the the "Create An Account" or "Already Registered" the front office still goes black for myself and other customers.

I've rolled back to previous back ups' but I still have this issue and it's becoming very frustrating now.

Can anyone at all help?

see other post you made as well on this issue

when you rec blank or 500 they can usually be solved quickly be obtaining the php error and searching for solution.

http://www.prestasho...ug-information/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there, i have a similar issue.

After upgrading Prestashop to 1.6.0.11, now on Backend administrator, on --> Customers --> one customer page -->  i get a strange white page, with some informations, like this one:  http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b5483x573  -  It seems that admin theme doesn't works for this page.

Please can you investigate on that ?  Thanks