Front office blank page for some users

Hello,

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.6 and I'm experiencing an strange issue. The website works fine when I navigate in my computer and most of the people, but some users report to see blank page but it appears the logo and the "go to mobile version" text.

I have activated the debug ("@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');") but it appears nothing.

I have many categories and subcategories, like 30000 or so, may be that problem?

Anyone have been into this situation? Any idea?

Thanks

I too am using prestashop 1.6.0.9 & since updating from the previous version, when some of my customers "sign in" to make a purchase, they get a blank front office screen.

The only way they can view the front office again is for me to "disable" the customer. They can once again view the content but can't make purchases as "sign in" is required.

At 1st I thought it was the paypal module but when I disabled it & used the the "Create An Account" or "Already Registered" the front office still goes black for myself and other customers.

I've rolled back to previous back ups' but I still have this issue and it's becoming very frustrating now.

Can anyone at all help?

I too am using prestashop 1.6.0.9 & since updating from the previous version, when some of my customers "sign in" to make a purchase, they get a blank front office screen.

The only way they can view the front office again is for me to "disable" the customer. They can once again view the content but can't make purchases as "sign in" is required.

At 1st I thought it was the paypal module but when I disabled it & used the the "Create An Account" or "Already Registered" the front office still goes black for myself and other customers.

I've rolled back to previous back ups' but I still have this issue and it's becoming very frustrating now.

Can anyone at all help?

when you rec blank or 500 they can usually be solved quickly be obtaining the php error and searching for solution.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

• Like 1

Can anyone at all help?

i get same error on some hosts. check  if you dont have database connection errors

• Like 1

when you rec blank or 500 they can usually be solved quickly be obtaining the php error and searching for solution.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

THANKS EL PATRON!

I followed your instructions and found out it's the "wishlist block" that was causing the black page. Once I DELETED the module, the website works fine.

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

Edited by finkunlimited (see edit history)

Hello,

First of all thank you for your answers.

can be. check you error_log files on your ftp and post here the error

There's no such a file in the ftp, there's no logs in "log" folders, neither appears any errors on the page although I activated the debugging mode (“define('_PS_MODE_DEV_',true);“).

There's like 3700 in between categories and subcategories, not 30000 as I said, I assume that Prestashop can work with that number of categories so this should not be the problem.

Any idea?

Thanks

Hello,

Finally I solved the problem. The real problem was that the users saw the website with no problems but they got the blank page when they log in, I didn't know that since now, and these users had the "Customer" grup unchecked.

But I still don't understand why the users could navigate through the mobile version site, when they got no permission.

Thanks

• Like 1