Remove delivery address in registration

Hi , My client is setting up the shop with virtual products only and I need to remove the delivery address from the new customer registration ASAP as I'm getting trouble for it, PLEASE anyone willing to HELP?

BUMP nobody? so, If I turn the shop in Virtual only I have to stick customers into filling a long delivery address detail form that will be never used? Losing business as many are leaving the cart because of too much to fill in the registration form

What version are you using ?????

In 1.6 you can goto back office preferences/customers and choose Registration process type

attachicon.gifaccount.JPG

did it already BUT although I'm using the Account Only type option no changes are really happening and the delivery address is still present even with Guest Checkout, maybe a BUG but cannot ait any longer and I had to splash money for a plugin to disable the delivery address in the registration form

and there is an option to hide the delivery address there?

no there is not..there are 2 types of  Registration avail, one is account only the second is account AND address but at least on my installtion no changes are applied on the registration form as I already explained....

no there is not..there are 2 types of Registration avail, one is account only the second is account AND address but at least on my installtion no changes are applied on the registration form as I already explained....

are you clearing all your caches as it works fine on a fresh install of 1.6 that I have tested on

no there is not..there are 2 types of  Registration avail, one is account only the second is account AND address but at least on my installtion no changes are applied on the registration form as I already explained....

what theme are you using?  what exact version of prestashop?

• 3 months later...