Random products go to cart

GS VISION

Hello, we have a strange problem on 1.6.0.9 version of the system.

When Add to cart button is pressed (both from product list page or single product page) alongside the selected product few others are added to the cart, but with no connection to each other (it even adds disabled products sometimes).

Everytime the added products are different and sometimes it add up correct (only one product). We tested on many different computer systems and everytime the result is different. Do you have any idea what may cause this.

We already tested cart module, and by the fact it appears both in category list and single page we exclude JS and form subbmission. 

clear your db with official prestashop module named pscleaner

go to modules > modules 

search there for "pscleaner", install it, enable and use it

if you don't want to clean db, it will be necessary to compare AUTO_INCREMENT values with last entries for ps_cart and ps_cart_products tables

• Like 1

I checked ps_cart, but did not think of ps_cart_products, will check right away. 

I also have deleted some rows from ps_orders and also from specific_prices table AND used cleaner module (It was years ago, so don`t remember if it was the default, probably not)

Anyway thanks for the ideas. I will post solution if I`m able to fix it.

Cheers!

P.S: ps_cart_product has AUTO_INCREMENT value NULL and it is has a composite key of 3 fields that makes me confused if should try to edit it and with what. 

The way to check the value is :

SELECT `AUTO_INCREMENT`
FROM  INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES
WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = 'DatabaseName'
AND   TABLE_NAME   = 'TableName';

if anyone wants to check theirs.

Also a link to similar theme: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/220197-adding-product-to-cart-ps-adds-also-some-other-products/page-2 

Edited by GS VISION (see edit history)