Add Category and Product shows blank page.

Thanks for reply Patron.

i'm getting following errors:

Notice: Constant __PS_BASE_URI__ already defined in /home/fashionc/public_html/shopping/config/config.inc.php on line 105

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Category::getNestedCategories() in /home/fashionc/public_html/shopping/classes/helper/HelperTreeCategories.php on line 61

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I need help with categories setup. I get this error;

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 0

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php on line 4

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 0

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php on line 4

You first need to understand why you are using overrides.  Did you install a module that installed the overrides, did you create the overrides, did you have a developer make a custom change for you?

Once you understand where they came from, you then need to contact whoever provided the override to you, and let them know they do not work properly and they need to be fixed.