Slow load page in category with many products

visiongold.org

Hi i am new and its my first topic(i have read many topics and be helped from this forum)i dont know if i postin right place.

My problem is in that in categories with many products pagemakelot of time to load(SOMETIMES OVER 20 SEC)as u understand nobody wait so much time.in some tests ihave make shows me that product photo is that make it slow(i am not sure 100% about this)

iuse prestashop 1.5.4.0

i have read lot of articles that say to to change some things in performance tab but nothing of all this helps

i am desparate of this because i have stack in this problem and its very serius

if someone can guide me and help i will be grateful

post-731051-0-84689400-1412981585_thumb.jpg

post-731051-0-73514700-1412981586_thumb.jpg

post-731051-0-01084800-1412981588_thumb.jpg

Looks like your site is no longer online? Otherwise you should enable profiling to see where it's spending so much time. 

YEs i try cloudflare assomeonesuggest me and become a mess.i fixbut still load pages very slow

tip: please follow all advice's given and quote the advice with your result. if you do not know how to follow advice given make sure to ask.  

to enable profiling

//enable profiling: config/defines.inc.php set to true to enable profiling\
//visit slow page collect info for analysis.  
//turn off profile 'false' when done collecting information.

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', false);

tip: please follow all advice's given and quote the advice with your result. if you do not know how to follow advice given make sure to ask.  

to enable profiling

//enable profiling: config/defines.inc.php set to true to enable profiling\
//visit slow page collect info for analysis.  
//turn off profile 'false' when done collecting information.

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', false);

using ftp or your hosting control panel, follow advice...i.e. file config/defines.inc.php

1.5.4.0 on 'normal' hosting is inherently slow espeically on javascript load top.  This is fixed in 1.6.0.9, or you will need javapro module.

but run and get profiling data...

if you can not, the you should consider module solution help for performance or post in 'job offers' to have someone take a closer look.

El patron i change it.still load very slow.other sites have thousands products and load very fast

mine with not many load very veryslow

i install prestashop 1.6 but then icant acess back office when i fix this issue then i cant put images in products(many have same problems)

i think slowely i mustlookin for something else from prestashop more stable and fast

anyway thank forur time

El patron i change it.still load very slow.other sites have thousands products and load very fast

mine with not many load very veryslow

i install prestashop 1.6 but then icant acess back office when i fix this issue then i cant put images in products(many have same problems)

i think slowely i mustlookin for something else from prestashop more stable and fast

anyway thank forur time

well..you still did not follow instructions.  after enabling profiling, you scroll down, loads of great info.  do it until you get if figured.

don't give up...

now drop and give us 50 push ups

• Like 1