Proceed to Checkout redirect to Order-history page.

Hello,
I have PrestaShop version: 1.6.0.6 . Recently we update the paypal module.
After update the module my Checkout is not working. Previous I have Set One Page Checkout. But after updated the paypal my proceed to checkout not working and redirect to order-history page.
Currently i set 5 step checkout and now it working to checkout.
Please help me why Single page checkout is redirect me to order-history page.

Thanks.

Are you using friendly urls? If so, try disabling them and see what happens

Hello Nemo,

I am using friendly urls for SEO and other pages links for FAQ, but if i disable it , it may occur some new problem related to my links.

Then what should i do.

Thanks.

Just disable as a test and see what you get, you can always re-enable them :)

Hello Nemo,

I just disabled the friendly URL's  and after disbled friendly url ONEPAGE CHECKOUT is working. and after enabled the friendly urls again the ONE STEP CHECKOUT is not working.

Can you please let me know how i fix this issue because i need to enable the friendly urls.

THanks.

Hello Nemo,

Now i interchanged the settings of Order page & Order-opc page in Preference>>SEOand Urls and now it works.

Check the below images of settings.

But i guess this is a temporary solution for my onepagecheckout issue.

Can you please suggest me why quick-order url is not working with order-opc page.

Thanks.

post-803358-0-00213600-1412934231_thumb.png

post-803358-0-49037100-1412934232_thumb.png

Definitely weird. So now the normal order is not working? Because of the dash? Otherwise there must be a module interfering with it when the slug is quick-order

Yes, now normal five step order is not working. and this issue occur after the paypal pro module updated.

I am not able find the reason why this is happened.

Thanks.

Hello Nemo,

Recently we noticed that after changing these above steps in URL settings, PAYPAL is not working, when we tried to pay through paypal it redirects us to paypal page But after filling the details of cards Click on PAY NOW it redirect again to the cart page.

Please help me out how i can fix this problem.

Thanks.

• 8 months later...