Translations disappeared from my theme when changed

HelenAh

Hi!

Another translation problem... (I didn't find the exact same though, so I post a new thread.)

I have 1.6.0.6 and have installed a new theme called baby market. It works ok, but I have problems with the translations.

I tried to modify the e-mail translations in localization > translations and choose my theme and language Swedish. What happened is that when I saved changes in one email, all of them disappeared. In core email it says there are no translations and no missing translations. I send a print screen with the messages on top of page.

When I check the emails in orders > statuses > edit I can see that there are swedish translations, but I cannot change them from here.

Any idea on what to do?

I tried to copy the language from an old theme, but it didn't work out.

Thankful for any help on the issue!

/Helen

post-348967-0-90580600-1412071426_thumb.png

Hi there and thanks for your efforts!

I made a new print screen but don't seem to be able to attach it to this reply. Well, well - any way - I have tried to switch languages in all themes now, but tried again in the chosen theme. With the same result. :)

So you want me to translate the error msg? ;)

It says:

En mailkatalog finns för språket "sv", men inte för det förvalda språket i /themes/custom_theme/modules/sendtoafriend/mails/sv/

There is a mail catalogue for the language sv but not for the default language in "themes/...../sv/

Thanks!

Oh - I forgot to tell you.

When I try to copy the language file from my last theme to the new theme, it says:

2 fel

1. Det går inte att kopiera "/web/se/www.ekoluna.se/themes/naturashop/lang/sv.php" till "/web/se/www.ekoluna.se/themes/custom_theme/lang/sv.php".
  2. En del av uppgifterna har kopierats men vissa språkfiler kunde inte hittas.

1. It is not possible to copy "web......sv.php" to "......

2. Some of the data have been copied but some language files could not be found.

post-348967-0-09714900-1412100170_thumb.png

Hi!

This is what it looks at localization > language

I will try to make a folder and then copy the language file from my last used theme! But why do I find swedish emails in orders/statuses if there is no swedish language file?

Thanks! :)

post-348967-0-68430000-1412139972_thumb.png

@HelenAh

The mail things is that some email template is translated some is not , which comes from module not prestashop core mail folder. Suppose you try to translate the mail where newslater module have also mail template. Which is only in English. You need to translate that.

Order and other staff comes from root mail folder.