how to use internal page as iframe source in Prestashop?

I have project with Prestashop that need to show product description, product review form module, and tell friend form module with iframe.

How can I use variable of Product class or module as iframe source? and if possible please give code example.

I had looking for solution here but still don't get the point to use internal prestashop page as iframe source. I have try to use .html as source but the smarty script won't run. The prestashop version is 1.6

now i don't get it again.

if you will install reviews module it appears on product page by default (product.tpl is a product page template file)

can i ask you WHY you want to display it in iframe? perhaps there are some other  MUCH EASIER solutions than iframe (it iwll be necessary to create controller for this!)

so is it possible to use iframe like that Vekia? or it'll takes time?

that is design from referenced site. The owner want product page use tabs like that.
If it's not possible so my designer need to change the design.

@vekia: yes, because I need display the information and form in a container inside tab so when the product comment from customers appear, the tab still have same height. So it won't messing contain below the tab. So you suggestion is to use the other way. Isn't it?

@musicmaster: thanks for your suggestion. I think, product comment from prestashop has meet the requirement :)

@el Patron: hahahaha, OK El Patron. I need to change my mind now with this iframe :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I want to put an Iframe page in a CMS document.

I can put videos in so I know iframe works.

I am on cloud.

this is my code.

<div style="border: 0px solid #D5CC5A; overflow: hidden; margin: 15px auto; max-width: 750px;">

<iframe scrolling="no" src="http://www.ironcad.com/index.php/support/catalog-content" style="border: 0px none; ; height: 800px; margin-top: -200px; width: 750px;">

</iframe>

</div>

I had it working fine in Volusion.  So I am wondering if I am missing something.

Some sort of syntax or something.