PS 1.6 Order Confirmation page take long time

Hi all, 

I've just put my presta 1.6.0.8 shop over a cloud server and made some test on it and I am very happy with the speed comparing with my old shared server.

BUT

I am facing a strange issue:

I make an order, let's says that I choose bank transfert for example.

At the 5th step of the checkout  I press CONFIRM ORDER and I wait for the order confirmation page, that confirms the order and gives to the customer all the bank transfert info.

The browser says: waiting for answer from server.

Ok, I wait for 5 minutes and then the page (order-confirmation.php) appears.

It is taking too long, and I do not understand the reason, every other page on my website loads super fast.

My suspect is that it could be a server issue, maybe some wrong settings, because I tryed to put my old 1.4 shop on the same server and gives the same issue that I had not on my old shared and slow server.

any suggestions?

:unsure:

my second issue is exactly this one:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-2450

I am trying to fix it but I do not have any "order_conf_product_list.txt" and "order_conf_product_list.tpl" in the "mails/en directory.

Now I'll try to copy all mails/en  into mails/it and see what happens. >>>> nothing happens, the problem still here.

I replied to that post to try to fix the issue.

Edited by nicola82 (see edit history)

I 've found another post that report the same issue:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-12224?jql=text%20~%20%22no%20products%20in%20order%20mail%22

It seems a translation problem. Some file are missing into the mails/language directory. In my case i do not have  the "order_conf_product_list.txt" and "order_conf_product_list.tpl" in the "mails/en directory.

could anybody send this files to me?

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

...for those who are now after reading this post trying to google and find those files... (as I did for some time also...)

simply download newest presta (in my case was 1.6.0.9) installation version to your PC (it is a zip file), open, find those files in places indicated before, copy and upload to your LIVE shop.

You are all set! :)

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Hi!

...for those who are now after reading this post trying to google and find those files... (as I did for some time also...)

simply download newest presta (in my case was 1.6.0.9) installation version to your PC (it is a zip file), open, find those files in places indicated before, copy and upload to your LIVE shop.

You are all set! :)

Cheers!

I just fix another problem with order confirmation takes too long, it takes about a month for me to figure out. After adding all files to mails/en folder( 2 other was actually missing order_conf_cart_rules.tpl and order_conf_cart_rules.txt), I still had same issue. Then I open classes/PaymentModule.php and set DEBUG_MODE = true; in the beggining of this class ( it will log all actions to backoffice Log tab). 

What I found : After 'Hook validateOrder is about to be called' it takes about 5-8 minutes to get next step 

'Order Status is about to be added'.

So I look at my payment module stripjs and didn't find any registration of 'actionValidateOrder' hook and no function with same name. Only module active which is use this is mailalert module.

Next my step - commented line 644- 650 (/*Hook::exec('actionValidateOrder', array(

'cart' => $this->context->cart,
'order' => $order,
'customer' => $this->context->customer,
'currency' => $this->context->currency,
'orderStatus' => $order_status
));*/

Create order and finally success !!!

• 7 months later...

I just fix another problem with order confirmation takes too long, it takes about a month for me to figure out. After adding all files to mails/en folder( 2 other was actually missing order_conf_cart_rules.tpl and order_conf_cart_rules.txt), I still had same issue. Then I open classes/PaymentModule.php and set DEBUG_MODE = true; in the beggining of this class ( it will log all actions to backoffice Log tab). 

What I found : After 'Hook validateOrder is about to be called' it takes about 5-8 minutes to get next step 

'Order Status is about to be added'.

So I look at my payment module stripjs and didn't find any registration of 'actionValidateOrder' hook and no function with same name. Only module active which is use this is mailalert module.

Next my step - commented line 644- 650 (/*Hook::exec('actionValidateOrder', array(

'order' => $order,
));*/

Create order and finally success !!!

Excellent valkor - Your solution did help

after commenting the below code from paymentmodule.php

/*Hook::exec('actionValidateOrder', array(

'order' => $order,
));*/

My order confirmation load time was reduced from 60secs to 25 secs

Thanks lot!

• 3 months later...

I am also facing the similar  issue, Applied the solution given by romy1103 and Valkor but nothing happened, Problem still remains the same.

When i click "Confirm Order" Button it takes more than 30-40 seconds before the order  confirmation page starts loading.

I am using PrestaShop version 1.6.0.14.
Any Help will work.

Thanks,

Vroon

• 5 months later...