Issues with PayPal USA, Canada

anky

Hi, all:

I have a standard Paypal business account. And my PrestaShop version is 1.6.0.9.

After installing the free PayPal USA, Canada module, I configured it.

Then I chose to show express PayPal checkout on both product page and shopping cart.

However, on the product page, the paypal logo is placed beneath the add to cart logo. And on the checkout page, there is a Paypal logo at the top, but at the bottom, it says no payment modules have been installed. Please refer to the images attached and advise what I can do about it.

Thanks.

post-837802-0-27304000-1410325297_thumb.jpg

post-837802-0-42102500-1410325298_thumb.jpg

post-837802-0-63108200-1410325299_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot.

The website is online3dstore.com. I haven't put our products there. Wanted to configure everything at the backend then present to customers.

Speaking of the payment method, can I eliminate all other gateways and only use Paypal? I'm fairly new to Prestashop. Are there any good topics on this issue?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thank you. I uninstalled all other methods except Paypal.

On the checkout page, it shows: No payment method is available for use at this time.

I don't want this. It seems there isn't a way to keep the Paypal express checkout only.

Ah, well, paypal is supposed to show up there unless you unhook it from the payment hook. You also have to make sure it's enabled for the current country, currency and customer group. But yes, you need at least 1 method if you want people to be able to checkout

I didn't unhook Paypal. But I'll try to hook it there. The addon I installed is Paypal USA, Canada, but we are based in Australia. Will test whether it will work.

Cheers

if it will install it will work, however the N. America module will  check shop default county and if no match not install.

you may want to consider the EU version.

I installed Paypal Euro. It seems to better than the other one. At least it shows as a valid payment method on the checkout page. However, it didn't show an express checkout on the product page. Will do more testing later. Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

An issue with Paypal Euro.

When I used Paypal Sandbox account for testing, on the checkout page, there is "Paypal express checkout" right below the cart summary (see the image here). This is a very good feature. Customers don't have to register to checkout.

However, When I used the normal Paypal API, that feature disappeared. Does anyone know how to solve this, or tell me who can help me on this?

Cheers