Prestashop 1.6.0.9 paypal not making orders

santolla

I've read a few forums about this issue with no resolution. 

I'm using paypal usa, I have no taxes set up, all my products are virtual products so no shipping. 

But when customers make a order, they are charged in paypal... but it doesn't return to the shop to make the order. 

Reading about this issue many have problems with taxation. But since I have no shipping or taxes... what else can be the problem. 

Any ideas?

It all comes down to the receipt of the Paypal IPN, and/or the failure to process it.  First confirm you are using the latest version of Paypal USA (v1.3.8).  if you are not using that version, then uninstall your version, and install v1.3.8

Now after you place an order and pay on Paypal, you need to use your web hosting control panel to locate your access logs.  You need to search for "pps=1" (without the quotes).

If you do not find anything, then you are not receiving the IPN, you need to contact Paypal support

If you do find them, then you need to debug the module to determine why the processing of the IPN is failing.  If you do not know how to debug php, and you really want to get this to work, then I would suggest hiring a developer.  Others might tell you to switch to using Paypal Europe, which may or may not work but it is worth a shot.

You can send me a PM or contact me via my website if you are looking to hire someone.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It all comes down to the receipt of the Paypal IPN, and/or the failure to process it.  First confirm you are using the latest version of Paypal USA (v1.3.8).  if you are not using that version, then uninstall your version, and install v1.3.8

Now after you place an order and pay on Paypal, you need to use your web hosting control panel to locate your access logs.  You need to search for "pps=1" (without the quotes).

If you do not find anything, then you are not receiving the IPN, you need to contact Paypal support

If you do find them, then you need to debug the module to determine why the processing of the IPN is failing.  If you do not know how to debug php, and you really want to get this to work, then I would suggest hiring a developer.  Others might tell you to switch to using Paypal Europe, which may or may not work but it is worth a shot.

You can send me a PM or contact me via my website if you are looking to hire someone.

Bellini, Hi! I am using your stripe module and just upgraded to the latest V 2.9. The issue I'm having is exactly the same in described in this post, except I just upgraded to PS Version 1.6.0.11. Never had any problems with your module and it's been working great up to this point. 

Here is the url after processing: http://mydomain.com/quick-order?step=3&stripe_error=1#stripe_error

Payment goes through but this is the result.