Hide Vouchers?

How can I hide 'available' vouchers that are active? There are vouchers in which need to be active, the codes themselves are promos in other media however, only want to 'see' or the vouchers be used by those that actually see the promos in other media and not use them if 'seen' in the checkout process after seeing the available.

Sometimes I get the feeling that I've made a big mistake going with Prestashop... as time goes on and little things pop up such as the problem above, and then not getting any answers or advice, I get more and more frustrated and at times think about creating a new web store with another shopping cart software and scrap Prestashop!

How can I hide 'available' vouchers that are active?

where you want to hide them? please shed some more light on your expectactions, because i totally don't get it what you're trying to accomplish

I get more and more frustrated and at times think about creating a new web store with another shopping cart software and scrap Prestashop!

what you will choose? magento? do you know that magento hasnt got FORUM, so where you will get help? i will be totally honest with you, prestashop has got the most helpful and the biggest e-commerce forum over the world... You're angry because here is no replies, well, it's a forum, not personal chat :)

A little more patience, please

all what we do here we are doing for free, and you aren't the only one merchant here :)

Sorry, just that the new store is LIVE and when you have the client/company asking why things are going on I get nervous and want answers quick...

Ok, when a customer is signed in, when they are adding products to the cart, once they are ready to check out, during which on one of the checkout screens, depending of which customer group the customer is in and depending on the discount/voucher itself, if the voucher or vouchers that are 'active' will show as 'available' for use for that customer and customer group...

The company uses other media with the discount/voucher codes and so those particular codes, it would be nice to NOT have them show up as being 'available' for use during the checkout... meaning, if a customer did not see the other media they should not be able to see the discount/voucher codes to use.

Edited by mtporter (see edit history)

• 2 years later...