paypal error 10728L_ERRORCODE1 -> 10730L

zabamich

I have checkout modified.

I Don't need delivery address in my store. I have only wirtual products.

From new customer registration I have removed delivery adress.

I need only email, name, mobile phone.

Paypal returned error:

PayPal response:TIMESTAMP -> 2014-08-12T18:57:41ZL_ERRORCODE0 -> 10728L_ERRORCODE1 -> 10730L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Shipping Address City EmptyL_SHORTMESSAGE1 -> Shipping Address Postal Code EmptyL_LONGMESSAGE0 -> The field Shipping Address City is requiredL_LONGMESSAGE1 -> The field Shipping Address Postal Code is requiredL_SEVERITYCODE0 -> ErrorL_SEVERITYCODE1 -> Error

Is any chance to use PayPal module without delivery adress required?

For that type of development, I offer paid services.  You might try performing additional searching on the forum to see if it has already been documented somewhere, otherwise if you are knowledgeable with PHP programming and looking to perform this yourself, you could review the Paypal API and implement this yourself.

• 1 month later...

Yes.

I selling only virtual product but I would like to keep them set as standart products for more options like combinations.

All is fine when product is set as virtual payment is approved.

that was a mistake.

the reason you need to keep registration data is to pass to payment gateways...

I recommend removing your hack and returning to native PrestaShop registration process.

Why mistake?

From customer perspective when you buying virtual product in my situations unlocking codes for mobile phones who will ask you for delivery address? For what? All is virtual, customer only need to receive email with important info for him. Is completely crazy asking people for delivery address in that kind of business.

I know I can set back delivery adress required or still selling as a virtual products without combinations.

So far combinations isn't avaliable for virtual products.

Why mistake?

From customer perspective when you buying virtual product in my situations unlocking codes for mobile phones who will ask you for delivery address? For what? All is virtual, customer only need to receive email with important info for him. Is completely crazy asking people for delivery address in that kind of business.

I know I can set back delivery adress required or still selling as a virtual products without combinations.

So far combinations isn't avaliable for virtual products.

I understand you concern and actuallly agree with you but why native does not have packs and combo's for virtual is for another discussion.  I think developer presto-changeo has virtual file extensions, you may want to check them out.

but if we change to suit customer and what is obviously better idea but breaks payment path, then one must either revert to original logic or progress change to support passing the correct info to payment gatetway, yes?

I also have other payment gateway for instant payment and working fine without delivery adress fields requored.

I know is more secured if customer have to add all informations with his adress.

But like for me should be small options in back office in paypal module with options for each to customise they checkout.

Always when you start digging deeper you can find some issues.

I also have other payment gateway for instant payment and working fine without delivery adress fields requored.

I know is more secured if customer have to add all informations with his adress.

But like for me should be small options in back office in paypal module with options for each to customise they checkout.

Always when you start digging deeper you can find some issues.

yes, it's a pain, development of one thing can break another...but paypal works with 'deliverable goods', it also is not really set up for virtual products.  but it's difficult to fight the machine.

I have always found registration process (not changed for years) to be rather difficult to work with.

however, people like bellini13, eat this stuff for breakfast. :)