Looking for a module for diferent versions of products

seeker80

I have situation like below:

i have line of products that have different power and size and other options like

Product A, power 1, green

Product A, power 1, yellow

Product A, power 2, green

Product A, power 2, yellow

Do you know any modul that can help me. Client will see "master "product" with description, but when client change power will see different photo, different attributes and different conected accessories. Price also will be different. Color will change photo only.

thanks for help

I'm using product combinations but for example i have 1 product with 16 combinations.(1 option has 2 variants, 1 option has 2 variant and 1 option has 4 variants = 2x2x4=16)

1 option is only visible - any change in price, weight, dimensions

1 option is with or without option (price and weight change)

1 option is change in price, weight, dimensions and other attributes and also causes the change of this parameter makes changing accessories available (related products)

My target is that clients can change combination and clients will always have price, photo and parameters like dimensions of the current version of their choice for example:

t-shirt red size XL with overprint - client see price 10$, dimensions 70 x 50 cm, photo of red t-shirt size XL with overprint

t-shirt red size XL without overprint - client see price 8$, dimensions 70 x 50 cm photo of red t-shirt size XL without overprint

t-shirt red size S with overprint - client see price 10$, dimensions 60 x 45 cm photo of red t-shirt size S with overprint