Furniture Store

EnricoM93

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ciao,

non entro nel merito della SEO perchè non è il mio campo, però quello che mi pare manchi è un progetto più professionale.
Mi spiego meglio.

Vendi dei prodotti di qualità ad un prezzo elevato. Per prezzo elevato intendo ben superiore a quello dell'IKEA. Ovviamente hai dei prodotti superiori.

Però le schede tecniche sono "povere"... troppo povere per suscitare l'emozione di comprare una scarpiera da 300,00 euro.
Secondo me dovresti quindi valorizzare di più le foto (più di una foto per prodotto) inserendo dettagli dei particolari.
Nella descrizione di OGNI Prodotto è necessario poi spiegare bene il prodotto per giustificare il prezzo.

Ciao,

non entro nel merito della SEO perchè non è il mio campo, però quello che mi pare manchi è un progetto più professionale.

Mi spiego meglio.

Vendi dei prodotti di qualità ad un prezzo elevato. Per prezzo elevato intendo ben superiore a quello dell'IKEA. Ovviamente hai dei prodotti superiori.

Però le schede tecniche sono "povere"... troppo povere per suscitare l'emozione di comprare una scarpiera da 300,00 euro.

Secondo me dovresti quindi valorizzare di più le foto (più di una foto per prodotto) inserendo dettagli dei particolari.

Nella descrizione di OGNI Prodotto è necessario poi spiegare bene il prodotto per giustificare il prezzo.

ENGLISH version (sorry :-) )

Hello,

not by the merits of SEO because it is not my field, but what I think is missing is a project more professional.
I'll explain.
Sell quality products at a high price. To mean high price well above that of IKEA. Obviously you have superior products.

But the sheets are "poor" ... too poor to arouse the excitement of buying a shoe rack from 300.00 €.
Then I think you should value more photos (more than one photo per product) by inserting details of the details.
In the description of EVERY product you must then explain the product well to justify the price.

• Like 1

Totaly agree with ddt81, and in fact i'll push the button further.

You should work a lot on your theme, this is is just Prestashop native theme so your website (for me) looks really unprofessionnal, not appealing at all, just like 10000 other webites, same same !

To be able to sell high quality product on the internet, you'll have to invest in your front design, imagine a real shop that looks like discount saler, will you buy luxury items there ? if the price is -50% : YES otherwise : No  Way !

think about this for your own sake and please don't forget the Favicon !

Best Regards.

I will try to change the website design and personalize it.

About the descriptions, it's hard to write them on simple products without special functions or other particular characteristics, the result is a too short descrtiption, that doesn't draw attention. I've already tried to write some "new" descriptions but the results were not so good.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Other help is always appreciated.  :)

Yes.. it might seems a bit rude, but i hope it will help you move forward.

for description if you don't find anything to say about your products anymore, you can use professional help, some people are really skilled for this kind of job.

I totally agreed with the constructive criticism about the poor quality of your website..and that's one of my biggest challenges now. No need to rush and it's Not a competition. I would like to have a website that has that 'captivating' appeal to keep the customers staying longer and coming back, and even if it takes me 5 yers to achieve my goals so let it be. Many people who have seen my website now thinks there's nothing more to be added to it...however I'm not ready yet.

• 2 months later...

I believe that first 10 seconds is the most important. So here is my impression:

- I would use a custom and good-looking theme, not the default one.

- Some images have non-white background and it doesn't look too good for me.

+ The shop is optimized and reasonable fast

I thank you for all the advice that you gave me, now I'll try to improve the site trying to put into practice the most of your suggestions.

Any other opinion is welcome.  :)

goto addon's and look for 'leo themes'.  save your penny's and buy one of them.  it will make the world of difference using a high quality paid solution....I promise.

• 7 years later...