New payment module (agigo)

rickniel

Hi.

This amount is far too low compared to what you want.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

You looked at the api?

This did give a lot of explanation so it shouldn't be that difficult for people with knowledge of PHP.

What offer would you take?

€5.00 might actually be too much if you take into consideration that I for example paid €100.00 to Robin (CartExpert.net) on the 22nd January 2014 to resolve an issue on my website which was not resolved as he has yet to complete the job. You could end up paying for something and not receiving it which makes it kind of expensive even if it's only €5.00 that you've paid..

I contacted Robin several times via private message to complete/resolve the issue on my website which he quoted me on and which I paid for in full as per his request, he eventually stopped responding to my messages so he ended up being paid for a job which he did not complete (6 months have now passed).

More info here; http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/303317-help-store-bugs-need-to-be-resolved/?do=findComment&comment=1534362

In my honest experience, stay well clear of "CartExpert.net" and "Robin" as he has taken my money and has yet to complete the job.

I'll make sure to put a bit more effort into letting others know of your dealings Mr. Robin.