Maintenance page look a little messy...1.6.0.7

Yeah I had that exact problem when I first used Maintenance Mode, but it's gone away now.. I can't remember exactly what I did to make it go away and I'm racking my brains to try to remember. I might have completely uninstalled and re-installed PS and started again from scratch (I did that loads of times when I first started.) But you probably don't want to do that.

All I can think of is try switching Maintenance Mode off then on again.

Sorry I can't be more help but it might be reassuring to know that at least one other person had the same problem as you.

Haha! True true! Now I was just testing 1.6.0.7, and I havn't started setting up any store in this version yet. I guess this isn't a very big issue, and not very difficult to fix on my own, but since it doesn't look quite right, I thought I'd just mention it here.

Thanx for your sympathy, though! :)

Hey I just upgraded to 1.6.0.7. I feel like the upgrade is a little bit buggy from the previous version. I'm having the same problem as you.

Another problem that I'm having is that I add my ip address to the maintenance ip field. I save it and I'm still not able to see the front side. The only way I can see the front side if I enable shop.

Any thoughts?

Maybe I have to check with another ip address. I actually did a clean install too from softaculous software. In the previous version it was working.

I'm also noticing that when I click the "help" icon on the right top side backend it doesn't load. it just keep with the loading icon.......

Probably a upgrade issue. Did you do a clean install by downloading the zip file and installing it manually?

The maintenance page has nothing to do with an upgrade.  This is how the default bootstrap theme presents the page.  A custom theme may alter it, but unlikely.

If you do not like it, then open the themes maintenance.tpl and alter it to your liking.