Custom Invoices

Hi,

Is there a way to generate a custom invoice in the BO to send direct to a customer or email address?

At the moment I only accept UK payments on my website due to how shipping is calculated on my products, anyone outside the UK I usually send a PayPal invoice to but I am now no longer using PayPal. Is there a way I can generate a custom invoice to send to a customer so they can click a button and it takes them to the payment gateway?

Regards

Ben

Not by default, cause there is no third part service covering this. If you use the payment in advance module (also checque module), so your customer automatically receives a mail with payment due and he will be able to download his invoice from his account/order. But this only applies, if customers have an account. From what I know guests don't have a login possibility, but perhaps this was already changed for PS 1.6. I don't know, you should try.

Not by default, cause there is no third part service covering this. If you use the payment in advance module (also checque module), so your customer automatically receives a mail with payment due and he will be able to download his invoice from his account/order. But this only applies, if customers have an account. From what I know guests don't have a login possibility, but perhaps this was already changed for PS 1.6. I don't know, you should try.

Hi, thanks I tried that but no luck. I'll see if there is a new payment option I can put in place of paypal

Why don't you "just" two different shipping methods, the normal one for UK people.

And then an international(europe) shipping cost?

I am unable to do that, shipping for each of my item varies depending on the shipping location.

I would use a special payment module for customers outside the UK, just to finish the order without the invoice. Then you can edit the order in Back Office, change shipping costs, save and change the order status to create the invoice.