send mail to clients

You can send a message to a customer if they have placed an order.  Or you can reply to a customer if they have sent you a message from your contact page.

I do not believe you can send an email in any other way via the back office, unless you have some kind of module installed that offers you this feature.

You can send a message to a customer if they have placed an order.  Or you can reply to a customer if they have sent you a message from your contact page.

I do not believe you can send an email in any other way via the back office, unless you have some kind of module installed that offers you this feature.

i want to sent email from backend just for having the PS email design, i remember in ps1.5 it could be possible

Hello,

In 1.6 Back office you click on Customers > Customer Service

Click View to view a customer. 

And you can send messages on that page.

r,

Regards,

Customer service

i see that, in customer service i can set the default mail text, but HOW can i send the email?

I just want to send a communication to a client if he didnt use the contact page yet.

Edited by alfredopacino (see edit history)

i want to sent email from backend just for having the PS email design, i remember in ps1.5 it could be possible

If it is possible in PS v1.5, then tell me how you did it?

In 1.6 Back office you click on Customers > Customer Service

Click View to view a customer. 

And you can send messages on that page.

This only works if the customer has contacted you...