HI

I have installed prestashop without any problem. but when i try to see the front page i got the HTTP 500 error. I have managed to get detail error on that page

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '\\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop/themes/default-bootstrap/modules/homeslider/header.tpl'' in \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop\classes\module\Module.php(1860): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop\modules\homeslider\homeslider.php(477): ModuleCore->display('\\NAWINFS03\hom...', 'header.tpl') #2 \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop\classes\Hook.php(507): HomeSlider->hookdisplayHeader(Array) #3 \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop\classes\controller\FrontController.php(443): HookCore::exec('displayHeader') #4 \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop\controllers\front\IndexController.php(37): FrontControllerCore->initContent() #5 \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram200 in \\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1856\rh.pedram2003\Shop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

which i can notfigure out. i will appreciate any help

Hello! I´ve tried to install the new Prestashop upgrade using 1-click installer. Now I get the 500 server error.

I´ve been talking with my hosting providers and they tell me to talk with you since they couldn´t fix it.

First of all I tried to install the new upgrade, Got the error. Then I did a rollback, And still had the error.

my url is www.girlybox.se

I can use the back office but not the front office.

I´ve found the issue. It have disabled my theme.

How the heck could I active my theme without changing everything back to default?

Edited by girlybox (see edit history)