Problema Paypal v3.7.1 su Prestashop 1.6 errore 404

Printerline

Salve, da poco ho aperto il mio primo e-commerce con prestashop, funziona tutto alla grande tranne il modulo paypal: cliccando su paga con paypal si viene indirizzati a http://printerline.it/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php con un errore 404 

come posso fare? il modulo paypal è aggiornato e i codici d'accesso del modulo li ho controllati molte volte confermandomi che sono abilitato a ricevere pagamenti paypal.

img-404.jpg

PAGINA NON DISPONIBILE

SPIACENTI, MA L'INDIRIZZO WEB INSERITO NON È PIÙ DISPONIBILE.

Hi @Printerline , 
 we are technical support PayPal Module and we thank you for your interest in our module. 

Please follow the link below to resolve your problem, this is a topic that we have placed on the forum to help users of the module: 

If the problem persists please give us feedback.

Regards, 
202-ecommerce

I've just upgraded to 1.6 and the paypal module is messing me about 'big style'.

in the checkout page when I hover over the hyperlink for paypal it says 'javascript:void(0)' and when I click the link obviously I get nothing.

All folders are at 755.

Can't find anything on this forum with a similar issue or solution.

• 3 months later...

I am using PayPal v3.7.2 and when I activate Login with PayPal in it, I always got 404 page when to be redirected to "http://mydomain/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login_token.php?authentication&scope=......". However when I test this on local windows OS without any problem. Instead, I used this on godaddy hosting sever I always got 404. Can you please help.

By the way, I tried to set permission with 644, or 755 for below files, but no luck.

paypal_login.php, paypal_login_token.php, PayPalLoginUser.php

Thank you.

Alex