URGENT! Prestashop back office - modules dont works

Hello guys, i have a big problem..... Im fix a problem with admin pannel login but i have now problem with modules.// When i try to go in modules comes error:

"

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/blocktopmenu): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:190 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/milenkovi...', 0) #1 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(190): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(777): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/classes/Tools.php(2586): Smarty->clearCache('/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL) #4 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/modules/homeslider/upgrade/install-1.3.2.php(11): ToolsCore::clearCache(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...') #5 /home/milenkovicpetar/publi in/home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 190
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module smarty_internal_cacheresource_file:
Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/blocktopmenu): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:190 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/milenkovi...', 0) #1 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(190): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(777): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/classes/Tools.php(2586): Smarty->clearCache('/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL) #4 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/modules/homeslider/upgrade/install-1.3.2.php(11): ToolsCore::clearCache(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...') #5 /home/milenkovicpetar/publi

"

3 Days im try to start my site, but i cant.. This is very important for my job... Can you help me please? Thanks in advice

Milenkovic Petar

Please check the folder and file permissions for folder cache and all underlying folders files.

specifically folder smarty

from searching using 'google' I have seen several similar issues that were resolved by setting proper permissions to cache/smarty

I hope this helps.  Note: you can use an ftp program to check/change permissions and possibly use godaddy hosting control panel.

Please check the folder and file permissions for folder cache and all underlying folders files.

specifically folder smarty

from searching using 'google' I have seen several similar issues that were resolved by setting proper permissions to cache/smarty

I hope this helps.  Note: you can use an ftp program to check/change permissions and possibly use godaddy hosting control panel.

Im searching on google and setup permissions for catche and smarty a lot of time and nothig, can i give you my ftp information just too see what is a problem if you have a time? Thanks in advice

can you not check your permissions? I am unable to do private work (just no time) but if you post your permission we can possibly help.

I'd try 755 for cache/smarty folder and 644 for files.

root/cache = 775

cache/smarty = 775

Inside smarty i have cache, compile, compile2 and index.php are 644

My configuration inside admin panel/Advanced Parameters/Performance are:

SMARTY

Force compilation

Catche:NO

DEBUG MODE

Disable non PrestaShop modules: YES

Disable all overrides: YES

OPTIONAL FEATURES

Features: YES

Customer Groups: YES

CCC (COMBINE, COMPRESS AND CACHE)

Smart cache for CSS : YES

Smart cache for JavaScript: YES

Minify HTML: YES

Compress inline JavaScript in HTML: YES

Apache Optimization: YES

CIPHERING

Use a custom BlowFish class

Catching

Use catche: NO

This is current setup.... Changeing to 755 for all catche/smarty folders and subfolders in process

EDIT:

DONT WORK AGAIN... WHEN I CLICK ON MODULES IN ADMIN PANEL MESSAGE IS:

"

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/blocktopmenu): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:190 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/milenkovi...', 0) #1 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(190): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(777): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/classes/Tools.php(2586): Smarty->clearCache('/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL) #4 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/modules/homeslider/upgrade/install-1.3.2.php(11): ToolsCore::clearCache(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...') #5 /home/milenkovicpetar/publi in/home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 190

"

Edited by MilenkovicPetar (see edit history)

I don't know what version of PS you're using, but try this:

1) In the Advanced Parameters -> Performance Click the Clear Cache button (for PS 1.5.4.2.+)

2) Try downloading the ZIP file with your version of Prestashop, rename your modules folder to modules_old and upload the new modules folder in.

3) Temporarly set 755 permissions recursively to all folders/files in modules directory.

From what I can see there is either a mistake in your caching or your modules are corrupted.

Edited by PSfever.com (see edit history)

I don't know what version of PS you're using, but try this:

1) In the Advanced Parameters -> Performance Click the Clear Cache button (for PS 1.5.4.2.+)

2) Try downloading the ZIP file with your version of Prestashop, rename your modules folder to modules_old and upload the new modules folder in.

3) Temporarly set 755 permissions recursively to all folders/files in modules directory.

From what I can see there is either a mistake in your caching or your modules are corrupted.

Clear Cache button dont work... I was try this... I will try now this stuff with modules_old... I will say you results

Correct this settings to get a better performance of your software:

SMARTY

Recompile Templates if the files have been updated

Cache:YES

You also should use mcrypt: Rijndael instead of Blowfish.

Concerning the error you are having this is due to writing permissions on your folders and sub-folders /modules. All folders and sub-folders should have chmod 755 (not the files in it, only folders and sub-folders !!)