There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected

Hi All,

I am getting below error on my prestashop.

"There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected"

Following are the conditions that I want on my shop:

1. I dont want to set any carrier on my shop
  2. I only want to have Cash On Delivery (COD) Payment method on my shop
  3. I want to have a Guest Checkout enabled on my shop

All the above points I have set in my shop, but I am getting the carriers error while doing a checkout.

Please let me know its resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Let me understand:

I dont want to set any carrier on my shop -> "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected"

Why am I not surprised?

If you don't want to ship, then use virtual products, shipping will be disabled. Otherwise, you need at least 1 carrier ;)

Hello Nemo1,

Thanks for the reply.

Basically I only want the COD payment method on my website. It means that someone from my team will to doorstep for delivering the product and also for taking the money (COD) from the buyer.

So it means I dont need any carrier. isnt it? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I get below error which I dont want. In fact this whole section is useless for me as I am doing COD payment method that means we will also deliver the product in hand.

post-804140-0-36133500-1402162027_thumb.png

Hi Nemo1,

I have managed to fix the above attached error. But I couldn't remove this section... If you know how I can remove this section please let me know.

Last... I am getting this error error... Please suggest

post-804140-0-64492700-1402216900_thumb.png

Edited by azizimranz (see edit history)

Somehow, yes, but you have to modify the core as it's supposed to have the payment step. I'd modify a module (say, bankwire) so that is says "complete your order", and change that text so that it reads something like "you have to accept our terms and conditions to proceed"

Hello Nemo1,

Thanks for the reply.

I have implemented it.

I have one another question that how can I display the number of purchased items in my product details page.

Something like below URL.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/76711-solved-how-to-display-number-of-units-sold-of-particular-product/?hl=%2Bsold+%2Bitem+%2Bcount&do=findComment&comment=433802

I cant make it implemented in my store prestashop 1.6.

In the front office product page? You need to grab the sold quantity using something like

Db::getInstance()->getValue('SELECT quantity FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'product_sale WHERE id_product = '.(int)$id_product);

You can do it in a productCOntroller override, then assign the value to the tpl