Module page loading return 404

Hi, when i go to module page in prestashop 1.6.0.6 admin page, it's take long time to load and sometimes its give me 404 page not found. it's also happen to others admin pages but most frequent in module page.

Is it a bug? or probably i have miss configuration?

thanks in advance.

post-518866-0-20345800-1402127379_thumb.png

it can be also related to some resources problem

are you able to verify php logs and also apache error log ?

Yes i am, i have checked the error Log from my cpanel and don't see any log, as you can see on the image i send below.

in additional, i also get the same problem when i'm trying to update module and import country data pack from Localization menu.

i was trying to update themeconfigurator module twice, and both give me the same 404 page not found.

When i'm trying to import all country pack data at once, i got the problem, then i decided to try import it one by one and it works.

Now i have open Localization menu and see warning that say "Cannot connect to prestashop.com".

not only in my hosting provider, i also got this problem in my localhost, but the front-end is running smoothly without any problem.

that's all i can say to help you to analyze, i have no idea about the problem.  :wacko: