URGENT! Prestashop on GoDaddy - admin panel error

Hello for all.. On start im sorry for bad English i hope you can understand me....

I'm instaled a latest version of Presta Shop on GoDaddy hosting... When i try to go in admin panel i am see only blank page.

Im Enable a Error reports and i have a error:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/05/c7/31/wrt53923280de0eb2.04730903' in /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/milenkovi...', '<?php /* Smarty...', Object(Smarty)) #1 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #2 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #3 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/4d/66/aa/4d66aafc478c9b8c4e29b73278ac7e1b81e284b3.file.dashboard_zone_two.tpl.php(66): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('./config.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, in /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line44"

This is very important for my job, so i hope you help me to fix this..... Cheers and Greetings

Thanks in advice

Milenkovic Petar

@MilenkovicPetar

I am with GoDaddy and came across your post.

Did @Nemo1's suggestion on updating the permissions work for you?

If not feel free to follow up with me via private message with additional information about your site. I would be happy to look into this further for you.

@MilenkovicPetar

I am with GoDaddy and came across your post.

Did @Nemo1's suggestion on updating the permissions work for you?

If not feel free to follow up with me via private message with additional information about your site. I would be happy to look into this further for you.

It Dont work im try, im send you 2 PM's can you check it please?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I contact support and support fix this first problem, support contact me and say everyting is OK now.... Im try to login on admin panel and it work... Im go to categorys - blank page, add product blank page, try to click from site on category, product - just blank page... Try to go in Modules and a problem come:

"

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module smarty_internal_cacheresource_file:
Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/blocktopmenu): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:180 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/milenkovi...', 0) #1 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(180): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(777): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/classes/Tools.php(2586): Smarty->clearCache('/home/milenkovi...', NULL, NULL) #4 /home/milenkovicpetar/public_html/modules/homeslider/upgrade/install-1.3.2.php(11): ToolsCore::clearCache(Object(Smarty), '/home/milenkovi...') #5 /home/milenkovicpetar/publi

"

What now? This is very important for me and my job, but i cant fix it 3 day.... Does anyone can help me with this? Thanks

Site is: v8girl.com

Edited by MilenkovicPetar (see edit history)