Am i missing any thing?

i am trying to create combination. My problem or miss understood is when i try to create combination i have to add other combination get to gather like that;

my product is Table and base price is $100. I have attributes for Table length like 100cm table base price ($100), 120cm Table + $20 , 150cm Table + $50, 170cm Table + $70 like that. but customer can add some extra option for this table for example Table special width. Ekstra 10cm add $10, Ekstra 20cm $20, Ekstra 30cm  $30. 

do i need the combine length and width (like ). it is take lot of time and so many combination it so odd. i don't wanna use combination generator i already created table length and prices width is new feature. 

it can be more like color leg length etc. 

Do you know any way to add top of the price for attributes. like base pice + option 1 price + option 2 price + option 3 price.

i thought it has to some way because our old system oscommerce was support this things. 

thanks.

Edited by funkoff (see edit history)

It is possible.

you have to create sepperate atributes for width and length. when creating combinations you can add 2 (or more) atributes. this allows your customer to choose whatever they like.

It's been a while for me that i've done it. so i don't remember exactly how to set everything. I can check it tonight if you like.