I'm trying to access My Prestashop, from a domain to a subfolder, I get this:

Error 404

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

There's already a .htaccess file created by Prestashop, I changed the subfolder name after this.

- Thanks in advance.

The domain is from one provider, the host is from another, and they aren't the main ones.

After Prestashop was installed, I changed the subfolder name, ie: domain.co

I updated the physical_uri to match the subfolder, the store shows up, but the styles and images are missing... The domain changes, to main domain/subfolder in the URL bar.

What else could I provide...?

I deleted the former .htaccess file in the Prestashop folder, then I turned off and then on friendly url (back office), the styles and images are back, thanks.

Somehow, the domain isn't working yet, I have to access the store from something like this:

www.domain.co/subdomain.co

I deleted the former .htaccess file in the Prestashop folder, then I turned off and then on friendly url (back office), the styles and images are back, thanks.

Somehow, the domain isn't working yet, I have to access the store from something like this:

www.domain.co/subdomain.co

yea, that's odd...being the oldest mod on here...I am somewhat forgetful....

what is in the url? (bo--->pref-->seo & urls)  domain name domain name ssl

uhm...I am trying to find how to do that..without luck.

I know some hosts allow you to point the URL to a folder, that allows you to run the URL without the folder name it is contained in.

For example godaddy shared hosting.

It may be worth the effort to look at hosting control panel to do this.  (what is you hosting control panel sfw? cpanel/plesk?)  Maybe with this info we can search for solution.