Seriously need help (Useless Hosting Company)

Hi,

So I have a serious issue. My free hosting company that I was using until I got my website fully set up and running disabled my account for going over the CPU usage over a 1000 times. I was just about to change my hosting company today, but this happened where I had no access to my FTP or hosting. Until I paid for there Hosting.
That was all fine, I paid for there hosting and they transfered all my databases and files for me, I changed the name server and all has been completed.

To cut a story short, my website is not full loading nor is my back office, as you can see I have attached an image of the way it is displaying. Also if I try to access another sub page I am getting a 404 error.

Please help me as I need this website up and running. post-792905-0-02775100-1400796790_thumb.png

i'm glad you got it resolved, but you came here looking for help, the nice thing to do would be to provide HOW you resolved your problem so it can help someone in the future

Nothing really, just I noticed my FTP size was a lot lower than before the transfer. So some files were missing. SO they just re-transferred them for me which fixed the issue.