How to set available time for a product?

I have set my store for backorders and now in my xml feed shows 0 days meaning that the product is available immediately but I need to set somewhere that if my product is not in stock it means for example two days delay. I found a module already in Prestashop that may help but I haven't figured out where it places the information i set in it.

It is pretty crucial for us to have our feed as it is in reality so an help is appreciated.

Thanks

I am using advanced atock management so I suppose that's the reason I don't have that field in quantity tab, right?

But so so I expect that field means something else than I need. I need to set count of days it takes to get a specific product in stock because i lasts for example two days to get it I need to set somewhere this number but not a specific date because we won't have it until someone orders it.

I am not talking about the information that is displayed when a product is in stock or not (in quantity tab). It is just a text information for customers but I need to fill in amount of days for the system so when I export an XML feed it knows how long does it take for a product

Ah, I see.

Well you should really use the 'available later' field I believe. You can use a raw trick if you only want to add the number of days. For example by editing the product.tpl file. If the product is not avialable, but there is an available later text, and this is a number, then display 'available in xx days'