No email is sent after creating an account!

It seems send to a friend module is also not working.

The fact is that, I have duplicated this website from another live working website, but I have updated most of the modules.

Do you know what should I do now?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The problem is really with translations.

I've tried for a couple of months to solve this issue too and one day it finally started to work again. The problem was in the translations but I really don't know what you have to do exactly since I've tried a lot of things at same time. I've entered in the translations using backoffice in my theme, in default theme, with no theme at all (core) and I also checked for files in the shop structure (using FTP acess) to assure that no file was missing.

Good luck!

The problem is really with translations.

I've tried for a couple of months to solve this issue too and one day it finally started to work again. The problem was in the translations but I really don't know what you have to do exactly since I've tried a lot of things at same time. I've entered in the translations using backoffice in my theme, in default theme, with no theme at all (core) and I also checked for files in the shop structure (using FTP acess) to assure that no file was missing.

Good luck!

Hi kitty, thanks...I have not translated by myself yet.

I use the language pack that is translated by previous people and import into...

This sounds very hard...I really don't know how to handle this problem now...