Sync prestashop with other prestashop installation

Hi

Is it possible to sync one prestashop (www.store.com) with another (www.bigstore.com) to be able sync content between this shops? For example sync products or categories.

One my client want add products and automaticly that product should be added to other shop.

Edited by ipete (see edit history)

If the shops are on the same physical server then it could be done with a custom script that sync'ed the database tables. If they are on different servers, it becomes a bit more complicated with allowing one server to connect to the other. I am working on a project right now that is similar. They want to sync just the products, stock, and prices between two different prestashop stores. 

If the shops are on the same physical server then it could be done with a custom script that sync'ed the database tables. If they are on different servers, it becomes a bit more complicated with allowing one server to connect to the other. I am working on a project right now that is similar. They want to sync just the products, stock, and prices between two different prestashop stores. 

Thank you for reply,

What is your solution to do this?

it's more complicated, it's not only related to database, but also to filesystem, it's necessary to sync also files, for example - product pictures

yeah that is what i really need, sync products.

maybe some ready solutions? What about webservice, How could it help me?