Mail Alerts - Products W/O Tax

Hi:    Prestashop 1.4.7, mailalerts 2.2

I am trying to get the New order email to show the product prices W/O tax but can not seem to figure it out.

I have this working fine for the Order-confirmation mail, and have added a separate tax line to both.

This is the code I am working with from mailalerts.php:

red=original

blue=modified 

green=added

'{total_paid}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->total_paid, $currency),
'{total_products}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->getTotalProductsWithTaxes(), $currency),
'{total_products}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->getTotalProductsWithOutTaxes(), $currency),

'{total_tax_paid}' => Tools::displayPrice(($order->total_products_wt - $order->total_products) + ($order->total_shipping_tax_incl - $order->total_shipping_tax_excl), $currency, false),

'{total_discounts}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->total_discounts, $currency),
'{total_shipping}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->total_shipping, $currency),
'{total_wrapping}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->total_wrapping, $currency),
'{currency}' => $currency->sign,
'{message}' => $message
);

As you can see I have modified the {total_products} line just at getTotalProducts this does make the Products line below the individual products show total without tax I just can't seem to find where to change the individual products to show without taxes already included in the price.
You can aslo see that I have added {total_tax_paid} to this and PaymentModule.php along with the {total_tax_paid} to the emails this works fine.

Any help is appreciated.
Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

Ok got it sorted out and was much simpler then expected.

Here is what I did so that both the mail sent to customer (order-confirmation) and the mail sent to me (new-order) showed the products without tax included and have a separate tax line.

First start with classes/PaymentModule.php in the // Send an e-mail to customer section change 1 line and add 1 line.

Change this:

'{total_products}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->total_paid - $order->total_shipping - $order->total_wrapping + $order->total_discounts, $currency, false),

To this:

'{total_products}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->total_products),

Add this for the separate tax line:

'{total_tax_paid}' => Tools::displayPrice(($order->total_products_wt - $order->total_products) + ($order->total_shipping_tax_incl - $order->total_shipping_tax_excl), $currency, false),

Now add the tax line to the order-conf.html and .txt files:

I added this just after shipping and before total paid: (html)

<tr style="text-align:right;">
<td> </td>
<td style="background-color:#EBECEE; padding:0.6em 0.4em;" colspan="3">Sales Tax</td>
<td style="background-color:#EBECEE; padding:0.6em 0.4em;">{total_tax_paid}</td>
</tr>

This to text file:
Sales Tax: {total_tax_paid}

Now in the MailAlerts module we need to edit the mailalerts.php file:

Find this and remove the _wt

$unit_price = $product['product_price_wt];
$price = $product['total_price'];

Now change 1 line and add 1 line:

Change this:
'{total_products}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->getTotalProductsWithTaxes(), $currency),

To this:
'{total_products}' => Tools::displayPrice($order->getTotalProductsWithOutTaxes(), $currency),

Add this for separate tax line:

Now add the tax line to the new-order.html and .txt files I once again added after shipping before total:

<tr style="text-align:right;">
<td colspan="4" style="background-color:#EBECEE; padding:0.6em 0.4em;">Sales Tax</td>
<td style="background-color:#EBECEE; padding:0.6em 0.4em;">{total_tax_paid}</td>
</tr>

and this to txt file.
Sales Tax: {total_tax_paid}

This is what you should end up with in this case the unit price and product price are shown without tax the total products line is without tax and a separate tax line is shown.
I also removed the Gift Wrapping line as we do not offer:

post-310220-0-84192200-1399572352_thumb.jpg

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

PrestaShop 1.6 - Mail Alerts Module v3.4 Modification

I need to add the "product image" to the order confirmation mail

By default there's no visible the product images, only shows the Name, Price and Quantity.
I want to add the product's small image too to each table row in the notification email template.

Any help is appreciated.

Sorry for my english :) 

• 11 months later...