Prestashop 1.5.6 TinyMce disappeared suddenly

Hello All,

Recently I observed that in my Prestashop 1.5.6 version TinyMCE disappeared in all Products, Categories and CMS modules. Screen shot attached and below is the error I get in debug mode. I have not done any changes since a long time, but I don't know why.

I have done all research as defined in previous topics but none has helped. Pls help

Error in debug mode:

Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true. jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
Uncaught ReferenceError: tinyMCE is not defined tinymce.inc.js:41
tinySetup tinymce.inc.js:41
(anonymous function) index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=11&updateproduct&token=6154041c28015e6a1ff7e363162ee2…:1285
ProductTabsManager.onLoad productTabsManager.js:87
(anonymous function) index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=11&updateproduct&token=6154041c28015e6a1ff7e363162ee2…:1284
o jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
p.fireWith jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
e.extend.ready jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
c.addEventListener.B jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. 

post-785524-0-39551300-1397663803_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hello All,

Recently I observed that in my Prestashop 1.5.6 version TinyMCE disappeared in all Products, Categories and CMS modules. Screen shot attached and below is the error I get in debug mode. I have not done any changes since a long time, but I don't know why.

I have done all research as defined in previous topics but none has helped. Pls help

Error in debug mode:

Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true. jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
Uncaught ReferenceError: tinyMCE is not defined tinymce.inc.js:41
tinySetup tinymce.inc.js:41
(anonymous function) index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=11&updateproduct&token=6154041c28015e6a1ff7e363162ee2…:1285
ProductTabsManager.onLoad productTabsManager.js:87
(anonymous function) index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=11&updateproduct&token=6154041c28015e6a1ff7e363162ee2…:1284
o jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
p.fireWith jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
e.extend.ready jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
c.addEventListener.B jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. 

I have the same problem :-(

can you grant me temporary access to back office, i can inspect it and i hope, that i will solve it.  for free, of course :)

you can create temporary employee account if you want

if you're interested - you can send me PM with credentials

can you grant me temporary access to back office, i can inspect it and i hope, that i will solve it.  for free, of course :)

you can create temporary employee account if you want

if you're interested - you can send me PM with credentials

Hi,  i sent  (in pm) your login account for my site.

Do you check my Backoffice Product edit ?

Thanks

:-)

Edited by elettronetshop (see edit history)

hello

i receive a lot of messages everyday, a most of them are messages with help request (i don't offer any kind of private help, even paid. No worries in this case i will do it as i promised)

Now when you posted message above - i checked my PM box for your message and then - checked your website 

can you try to reupload this file:

http://www.elettronetshop.it/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js

from original prestashop installation

hello

i receive a lot of messages everyday, a most of them are messages with help request (i don't offer any kind of private help, even paid. No worries in this case i will do it as i promised)

Now when you posted message above - i checked my PM box for your message and then - checked your website 

can you try to reupload this file:

http://www.elettronetshop.it/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js

from original prestashop installation

Hi, thanks for your help !  :-)

After upload from the 1.5.6.2 Prestashop  js file the problem doesn't change :-(

Hi, thanks for your help !  :-)

After upload from the 1.5.6.2 Prestashop  js file the problem doesn't change :-(

so let's try something else

can you temporarily rename this file?

/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js

change name to

/js/jquery/ui/_jquery.ui.widget.min.js

will see what's going on then

• 1 year later...

We had the same error in our shop.

After several attempts and searching and reading lot of threads, I realised that the file tinymce.inc.js was missing in my /httpdocs/js folder online.

I uploaded the original file to /httpdocs/js/tinymce.inc.js and worked out!  :)  :)  :)

Hope this help!