mkbond777

Sending Email after delivery

Hi,

Is there any way to send confirmation email to customers after the product has been delivered?

Thanks

Manish Kumar

Yes, you can edit the order status 'delivered' from the back office, and associate an email to it. Of course, you have to create a new template for that. You can clone one of the existing emails you find in the mails/*language* folder :)

First of all thanks for your reply.

But I don't know how to associate email. Although I know how to use template. It will be really helpful if you can tell me how to associate email.

Orders -> statuses -> click on delivered. Tick "send email to customer..." and choose a template ;)

• Like 1

On 4/18/2014 at 10:05 AM, NemoPS said:

Orders -> statuses -> click on delivered.

I know it's 6 years later, bu can i still do this in 1.7? I was looking like crazy but didn't find anything useful.

29 minutes ago, domenpretnar said:

I know it's 6 years later, bu can i still do this in 1.7? I was looking like crazy but didn't find anything useful.

Hi,

Yes  this  solution  works  for  the   1.7   as  well.

2 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

Yes  this  solution  works  for  the   1.7   as  well.

Can you please make a screenshot? I have prestashop in my native language and can't find this "Tick "send email to customer..." and choose a template "

1 minute ago, domenpretnar said:

Can you please make a screenshot? I have prestashop in my native language and can't find this "Tick "send email to customer..." and choose a template "

It's  the same  process.  Translate  words.

9 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

It's  the same  process.  Translate  words.

I created a new template and uploaded it via FTP, in BO - Translations I see the new templete, but i do not know hot to link it to status "Delivered" so it sends when i change the order status on Delivered.

Edited by domenpretnar (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, domenpretnar said:

I created a new template and uploaded it via FTP, in BO - Translations I see the new templete, but i do not know hot to link it to status "Delivered" so it sends when i change the order status on Delivered.

BO>  Shop  Parameters>  Order  Settings   >   Statuses      and  select  an option from the list  or create  a new  one  .

Edited by ndiaga (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

BO>  Shop  Parmeters>  Order  Settings   >   Statuses      and  select  an option from the list  or create  a new  one  .

Thank you! :D 

• Like 1

From orders, statuses, select the delivered status and change its email template

edit: lol, crossposted!