HomeTab automatically opens more tabs at startup

Hello,

I recently updated my shop to PS1.6. I am also using the HomeTab modules on my homepage. However after loading the page, it automatically opens 2 or sometimes all 3 of the tabs Leaving me with a lot of products on the homepage (see screenshot)

post-373140-0-49927600-1396943973_thumb.jpg

What I want is that only HomeFeatured ('uitgelicht' n Dutch) will be selected after loading the page. Does anybody have an idea on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Hi Vekia,

In the Hometab modules I use only orginal modules (latest versions) yes without modifications. There are two custom modules on my homepage: Cookiewarning and HTMLbox in the footer. But I don't think they will interfere.

When I was on 1.5 i slightly modified HomeFeautured. But I replaced the files with originals.

• 5 weeks later...

I too am having the same issue. At first I reset the modules and that seem to work for a while but now they are all active. If I turn Smarty Cache to NO then the tabs work perfectly. I tried all the "fixes" I can find on here and none worked. 

http://griffineffects.com/store

I forgot to mention it's the default template and default modules that are up-to-date.

Edited by bside2234 (see edit history)

I seem to have two of the three tabs working. Best Sellers is giving me a problem. It's active along with the New Arrivals tab. If I click on the Popular tab which isn't active, it makes all the tabs work except the Best Sellers are in the New Arrivals tab and the Best Sellers don't show up in the Best Sellers Tab. So for now I have two tabs working. The New Arrivals and Popular.

Here's how I did it:

Uninstalled all three modules (New Products Block, Featured Products On Homepage, and Top Sellers). 

Installed/Enabled New Products Block then reset the module. 

Installed/Enabled Featured Products then reset the module.

This made both of the tabs work. 

Now if I do the same for the Top Sellers, It's active upon refresh along with New Products and all the Best Sellers items are on the New Products tab unless I click the Popular tab which deactivates the Best Sellers tab but the products for Best Seller is still on the New Arrivals tab.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hello, 

i choose "homepage tabs contents" and "homepage tabs":
block topsellers
block featured products
block new products

appear tabs, ok. But appear products only Popular tab and others tabs appear "no have products this moment" and this modules enable appear products when no have products news and topsellers.

understand?

sorry my english.

regards

• 1 month later...