mass modules update

ldon

in some cases, especially when you've got limited resources on your host, it's better to update modules one by one. When you for example want to update a lot of modules (50+) you can exceeded available resources

• Like 1

in some cases, especially when you've got limited resources on your host, it's better to update modules one by one. When you for example want to update a lot of modules (50+) you can exceeded available resources

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/321211-mass-modules-update/?do=findComment&comment=1625845... but I've tried to update 60 modules and it failed ... 

follow vekia's, advice.  Even on my private server I get time out..

so it's best to do one at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello vekia.

Do you perhaps know why this is happening? Does the mass update function try to update many modules at once (concurrently) instead of updating them serially (one after the other)?