Missing field in registration form?

Hi all:

I dont know where to find or add re-type password in the registration of a new customer. This feature was deleted in 1.6?. Where I can add this field or whatever other field such as "I agree with the terms and conditions" in registration form?

thanks in advance

Br

Felix

Terms of Service is a part of order process (in step 3 as far as i remember)

you can turn on "Customer data privacy block" module, this addon adds block with custom text to user register page:

LpduVnY.png

(you can add there information about ToS)

then on register page you will see:
J3ovEzP.png

• Like 1

Hi vekia

Thanks so much for your reply but maybe Im not explain correctly. I mean that in the proccess of registration in PS 1.5, was and is mandatory re-type password in orther to confirm that customer introduce the password "correctly".

In PS 1.6 this field are disappear in registration form, I need to add this field same as PS 1.5

The other question is if I have the posibility to add another field in the registration process. I dont mean a field that will be write in the database, I mean a field like checkbox for example to ensure that customer have +18 years old, because the date of birthday are not mandatory. How I could change which fields are mandatory and which not?

Thanks in advance

Felix