Payment Module selection width

Prestashop team

Before I submit a change to github, I'd like some feedback on the default-bootstrap themes design for payment modules.

I'm wondering why you have chosen to limit the width of the payment selection to 50% (see attached image). 

While all the elements above the payment method section 100% width (cart summary, address, delivery methods), only the payment selections are 50%.  Was it designed this way intentionally for some reason?

Did you leave the other 50% empty (on the right of the arrow) for any particular reason?

Based on the themes global.css this will only apply to checque, bankwire and 'cash' modules.  So any other payment module installed will be 100% width and look like the attached image.

post-195425-0-49108700-1396350089_thumb.jpg

Hey Ben, thanks for reviewing.

I had installed both Paypal modules and authorize.net, while check, bankwire and cod were also installed and it certainly looks funky (see image), and these are all Prestashop designed modules compatible with 1.6

To me it is just an oversight, and my suggestion would be to update the default-bootstrap themes global.css to remove the 50% width, which is a pretty simply change by adding the following to the bottom of global.css

#HOOK_PAYMENT .col-md-6 {
    width: 100%;
}

This way any payment module installed (either Prestashop or third party) will at least behave consistently.

I just wanted some feedback before making this change so I don't waste my time.

post-195425-0-64452500-1396361373_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I posted the solution above...

To me it is just an oversight, and my suggestion would be to update the default-bootstrap themes global.css to remove the 50% width, which is a pretty simply change by adding the following to the bottom of global.css

#HOOK_PAYMENT .col-md-6 {
width: 100%;
}