layered navigation problem

(sorry for bad english) :)

I have a problem with the layered navigation module. 
I installed it, it's visible on the site but when I try to select the various options, nothing happens. 
it seems that the ajax call does not work. 
someone can help me?
Tnx

Hi,

I have the same problem ONLY when a category do not have a product and have only subcategories.

if i associate one porduct of a subcategory to the parent category, it suddenly works well when i use the layered navigation filter for the that category!

ex

1. FIRST SITUATION: category A is having 3 subcategories X, Y & Z. Product  X1, X2, X3, X4, ....belong to subcactegory X.....if i'm positionned in the front office on category A and i search for a product, they do not appear!
  2. SECOND SITUATION: if now i associate at least a product like X1 to the parent category A: IT WORKS!!!

It would be good to have the possibility to display products from any subcategory even if we are placed in a category!

Edited by Raad (see edit history)

Hi,

I have the same problem ONLY when a category do not have a product and have only subcategories.

if i associate one porduct of a subcategory to the parent category, it suddenly works well when i use the layered navigation filter for the that category!

ex

1. FIRST SITUATION: category A is having 3 subcategories X, Y & Z. Product  X1, X2, X3, X4, ....belong to subcactegory X.....if i'm positionned in the front office on category A and i search for a product, they do not appear!
  2. SECOND SITUATION: if now i associate at least a product like X1 to the parent category A: IT WORKS!!!

It would be good to have the possibility to display products from any subcategory even if we are placed in a category!

Hi, thanks for the reply, I checked but it is not my case. Inside categories I've associated products. I also tried to update the module but nothing. The problem could not be ajax?  At the beginning it work.

Chrome is not works stable ajax in win8 and win 8.1. Maybe your problem is chrome if you use win 8 or 8.1. You can try firefox or explorer.

I have reset the module but nothing and use win 7 pro. Could be a wrong update of some modules? the site has been online since January and I've already done a lot of orders, I would not change anything... it's a problem.

Tnx

• 1 year later...

Have you found solution for this?

I am having same trouble. I tried to use the layered navigation.

Indexing are all successful. But I tried in a live page, the filtering is not working. So does the sort by and page navigation.

Just loading... but nothing actually happen.

As if the ajax is not able to load filtered products.

Here my website

http://www.iwantmylulu.com/en/30-baby-lulu