How to get a clean default template with default hooks and modules?

Hello,

is there a way to get the default bootstrap theme completely reset to default hooks, positions, modules, etc?

I am currently testing my upgrade from 1.4.9 to 1.6 through auto-upgrade, and the default template is completely messed up, the left column on category pages is missing, the footer is a mess...

Is there a way to set everything to default?

Thanks for your help!

Dan

Hi! Yes, and I currently have cache disabled and force compile on to see the changes I make. 

The problem is, contrary to a clean PS 1.6 installation with all the modules hooked in the right places, upgrading from 1.4 with a custom theme somehow resulted in the default template not being installed correctly.

For example, I made a clean installation on another server, and that installation has about 80 modules activated by default. My upgraded test shop has only 50 modules activated.

If I were to check every module and compare every position it was hooked in to make it identical to a clean installation, it would take weeks of painful work.

So if there was a way to "reset" the default template with default hooks and default modules, that would be great. Or at least, is there a guide which modules have to go into what hook?

Hi! Yes, and I currently have cache disabled and force compile on to see the changes I make. 

The problem is, contrary to a clean PS 1.6 installation with all the modules hooked in the right places, upgrading from 1.4 with a custom theme somehow resulted in the default template not being installed correctly.

For example, I made a clean installation on another server, and that installation has about 80 modules activated by default. My upgraded test shop has only 50 modules activated.

If I were to check every module and compare every position it was hooked in to make it identical to a clean installation, it would take weeks of painful work.

So if there was a way to "reset" the default template with default hooks and default modules, that would be great. Or at least, is there a guide which modules have to go into what hook?

Major Layout Issues - NEW PrestaShop 1.6 - PrestaShop Forums

default bootstrap broken withouth modification - NEW PrestaShop 1.6 - PrestaShop Forums

These two bookmarks I kept for future reference should take you a long way. I've already done this and my default theme looks a lot better! No perfect but almost there.

• Like 1