rollback issue 1.6.0.5 to 1.5.6.2

Hope I'm posting on the right place.

after a few hours of puzzling (as the 1.6.0.5completely fu__d up my default 1.5.6.2 theme) I have it working partially after disabling many modules.

I had to rollback as there was no way of getting colums left right to work, and my categories were stuck at the footer. No way of moving them with live edit

After having rolled back and solving the "white screen", I still have errors I cannot eliminate:

Strict Standards: Declaration of Customer::getByEmail() should be compatible with that of CustomerCore::getByEmail() in /home/generado/public_html/tienda/override/classes/Customer.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/generado/public_html/tienda/override/classes/Customer.php:101) in /home/generado/public_html/tienda/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 756

Any ideas/sugestions?

R.

ed

also found a new issue in backoffice... 

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 16936 of 19004 bytes in /home/generado/public_html/tienda/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 40

any idea what might have caused that??

that the file was not serialized and/or is corrupted.

Personally if you do not see loss of function in your shop front or back...and that this is a notice only...I'd turn off errors...then check later to see if a 'program' re-serialized which may have corrected this issue.

that the file was not serialized and/or is corrupted.

Personally if you do not see loss of function in your shop front or back...and that this is a notice only...I'd turn off errors...then check later to see if a 'program' re-serialized which may have corrected this issue.

tried upgrading again, but have gon back to 1.5.6. Now I have so many problems you cannt even imagine... the whole things' f'd up.. cannot get additional payment modules to work that pefectly worked before. Has anything changed in the database that is not rolled back??? I cannot get, for example, the COD module (megareembolso) with fee to work. when I try to install it form the B.O. I get this error.

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Duplicate column name 'payment_fee'

ALTER TABLE `ps_orders`

ADD `payment_fee` decimal(20,6) NOT NULL default '0'

at line 613 in file classes/db/Db.php

607.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);

608.         }

609.         else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))

610.         {

611.             if ($sql)

612.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

613.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

614.         }

615.     }

617.     /**

Please help