where are the featured products?

"popular" it's a new "homefeatured" module

oh sorry i remembered 3 tabs, but the 3rd isnt featured but best seller (which i havent yet) :)

(i thought the popular were the most visited products)

there is a way to show the popular product outside the "tab system"? i want the popular on top and the tabbed new product / best seller below

Edited by alfredopacino (see edit history)

Thanks for your help, however it does not appear to be that. On version 1.5 it would show the header text and photo of the product only, but now it is including the short description. Due to the various lengths of the descriptions it is pushing the griding out. 

I may have to open another topic as not sure if this is related to the original question :-)

You can hide the description by adding

#homefeatured .product-desc { display: none; }

to your stylesheet.

But you seem to have some other problems too. For example the price ... it appears twice. Are you using the homefeatured module that comes with prestashop 1.6 or is it from a previous version?

Looks much better now! But you have still some remainings from the old version. You have a second contact link that is pushing the search form out of line. The search form should change place with the cart module. You can change the module positions in Module => positions

2014-03-28_0121.png

Awesome!!....thank you...I feel like I am finally getting somewhere. I think the key is to get rid of the old modules and re-install the existing ones when doing the upgrade. The site has finally come back to life :-) 

Really do appreciate you assistance with this....very kind.